Tuesday, December 23, 2014

dreams and nightmares

had a rather horrific nightmare to wake up to at 445am today. oddly, it involved sexy time. who'd have thought that could be nightmarish! i remember not being able to get back to sleep, but i obv did as my alarm once again caused me to wake up unpeacefully.

i think i'm a bit old to be having nightmares.

it's not all bad news though. i played 5 a said yesterday and made a save that ranks in my top 3 all time save. i literally didn't see the ball from just before it was shot to it hitting my hand. i anticipated it going to the open side of the goal, dived at the right time, and all i can remember is the look of incredulity of all around me. that's when I know i gone done did good.

as for everything else, life eh? i seem to be in a bit of a rut. haven't written anything for a long while, and everything seems to be a struggle at the moment. maybe i should just try writing 500 words a day. that's much more manageable and with what i've done so far, i should be able to finish by january's end...

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites