Sunday, April 03, 2022

Day 7

I just spent so long playing an online mega drive simluator that I almost forgot to post today. I recently read 'Ready Player One' and just thought it hit the spot for someone my age. I don't feel as old as I do. Except when I notice how long it takes for my body to recover from exercise. Or that mentally I am in a much better place than when I was younger. So I do feel old, but not as old as people older than me!

Therapy
I did have therapy thoughts today. I'm pretty sure I have misophonia. It's quite an annoying condition. Mostly neurological apparently, so I can't just stop feeling that way. Which is a pain. There are ways to minimise the response caused by certain sounds, which mostly involve being in a good place mentally. I've noticed that my wife hits all my triggers. I've tried speaking to her about this but it never really landed very well, so i just manage it myself as best as i can. Which is sometimes not very well. I'm not sure what to do about this. I think I will raise it in therapy!

Good night.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites