Friday, July 27, 2007

unreal

two hands before i leave the tables i get 55 on a j53 flop. opponent has jj.
qq on button, only sitting with about 40bb at this point, nice low flop, big blind has aa.

costs me about $150.

account has $230, total deposits has been $480 (+ a $50 bonus i got at some point)

currently down $300

got the 2000fpps though, and a few more will get me silver status. WOWWEE.

still not hating the game as much as earlier.
playing live sometimes helps.

played last night at my local donkfest and got done QQ vs K10 when the flop started 3Q

then a J, then a 9.....do i fill up? no chance.

manage to get back up to 2k in chips, was at 3k+ before the qq hand which cost me 2.5k, and get all in AQs vs A2s, and even with 2 of my suit on the flop i manage to lose that for 5k in chips.

played some cash though, and my biggest win just by playing tight, winning just under double the tourney entry fee so not all bad.

on another note, i may have invented something new, which i might be able to patent and become reeeeeeeeech.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites