Wednesday, March 22, 2006

An intro

Ok.
Today's words of wisdom have been agreed as
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

You who first guesses who such wise words shall win a prize tbc.

Thanks to the dibble for a comment. My first. I shall ne'er forget you. No prize though.

I could talk about some bad beats now but haven't played today. I don't think I want this to become a poker blog as I dont play big stakes, am not that funny, and I wouldn't post when I lose. I'd just make up that I won 10k in the past week.
Am impressed by a spontaneous canary descion to quit his job. All the very best. I'd love to do the same. For about 2 months. Don't think I could make millions though, so I need to find something else. A get rich quick scheme would be good. But one that works. None of them 419eater.com scams.

On a side note, check out showtimechallenge.co.uk and tell me what you think. I shall pass on constructive criticism to the webmaster and block anyone who makes a negative comment. GO ON. I dare you. I double dare you.


More suitable, if anyone can suggest a method to allow me to get up in the mornings, I will be eternally grate full.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites