Thursday, March 22, 2007

feeling less sick

winning a $1k pot on sunday helped.

almost back to level on my accounts for the year.

gonna hit ukbetting hard for the rest of the month and try to win about £50 a day to bring me back to level for the year hopefully withdrawing a small amount at the end of the month.

won the £20 £1.5k guaranteed outdrawing everyone on the way, sickest was just before the bubble i flat call a 3*bb raise in the big blind with A10 and push on a two club KQx flop. i had no clubs. nor did my opponent who took an age to call with top set.
jack on the river and that'll learn him/her to slowroll

some nice outdraws on the ft, only once had my life on the line when i reraised a serial rasier with JJ, he called with A5, with 5 people left. from then on in i was chip leader all the way and beat 99 with Ax rivering a flush.

lost loads whilst playing this tourny on the cash games, my last hand being AK rivered by AQ on an Ace high flop for $200. also lost a $200 pot with QQ vs AK all in pre. loose call by me after he rereraised my reraise when i knew he didn't have aces or kings.

ah well, swings and roundabouts.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites